Sometimes, when I am surround by people with a similar mindset as mine, I forget how cruel the world is.
I forget that nationalism is still a solution for some
That "feminism" or "girl" is still an insult for others
That gay, bi, trans, intersexual individuals are still "the other", "the abnormal", "the ones that need to be reintegrated into our "normal" society"
That killing people with the wrong ID at the border of the EU is an option for more than you'd think
I forget that a dead refugee boy washing ashore on Turkeys border lead to the conviction of a person smuggling humans and not to a general reconsideration of the world's situation
That the outrage about the Erdogan deal is so small
That the AFD got so many votes in all the recent German elections and the general boom of right wing parties within the EU
And of capital importance:
THAT MOST HUMANS IN THE EU DON'T WANT TO CHANGE A DAMN THING SINCE THEY FEEL FUCKING COMFORTABLE WITHIN THIS STINKING SOCIETY
So dear People who can identify with the things I tend to forget:
We Need To Talk
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen