Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014
Secret Nr. 6: Being wasted still satisfies me more than reaching my goals.
Dear children,
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.
How come, that the years fly by faster the older you get.
That I am still incapable of dealing with money or sticking to my plans. All those things defined adulthood when I was a kid.
They were the reason I always longed for my 18th birthday. I somehow expected a number to make me more capable of dealing with life.
But truth is, I am still stumbling.
There is no secret track to follow which suddenly reveals itself as soon as a person becomes an adult. Nothing changes.
I am still lost most of the time and I don't have a clue where I will end up or what I want.
By now I reached the conclusion that nobody is really good at managing life. Most people are simply very talented at hiding the fact they are just as lost as everybody else.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen