I am unhapp with life in general.
I can't stop thinking "this is it? That's what it's going to be like till I die?"
And "What am I going to do if the answer to those questions is yes?"
Of course, I know what they say: "If you are unhappy with your life change it."
The problem is I don't know what I am unhappy about or what I want to change.
On one hand I simply want to sleep forever. Sleep and wait till the sun decides it's finally time to awake the world again. On the other hand I am sick of waiting. I feel like quitting my studies, moving back to germany, getting a driving license and start exploring the world.
It feels a bit as as if I woke up one day and all of a sudden was no longer myself, stuck in the unhappy life of a complete stranger.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen